Aim: To make a model sheep to reinforce the Bible story of the lost sheep. Taken from the BB Anchors Pro Pack CR-9
• Cotton wool balls
• White card
• Colouring pens/pencils
• 2 wooden clothes pegs (with metal spring
• Photocopy the template onto white card.
• Cut out the sheep outline (this could be done by leader in preparation).
• Colour in the face of the sheep on both sides.
• Glue cotton wool balls on both sides of the card to make a fluffy sheep making sure the face is left uncovered.
• Put the two clothes pegs as legs, the sheep should then stand up.
• Tell the Bible story of ‘the lost sheep’.
For full details see the BB Anchors Pro Pack CR9