Aim: To produce a balancing parrot. Taken from the BB Anchors Pro Pack CR-12
• Crayons/felt tip pens
• Sticky tape
• Penny, one per parrot
• Copy the templates onto thick card.
• Cut out the parrots and decorate them in what ever colour you wish (it does look better if the two sides match).
• Attach the penny to the back of the parrot’s tail with sticky tape.
• Stick the two sides of the parrot together using glue.
• Try balancing on the edge of your finger, a pencil or the edge of the table
For full details see the BB Anchors Pro pack CR12