Aim: Craft Activity to produce a crazy clown catcher. Taken from the BB Anchors Pro Pack CR-15
• Colouring pens/pencils
• Thread or thin string
• Hole punch
• Copy the template onto card.
• Colour the clown and ring.
• Cut round the catcher, and the ring. The centre of the ring should also be cut out.
• Cut a piece of strong card the size of the handle and glue to give more strength.
• Punch a hole in the catcher and also on the clown’s bow tie where indicated.
• Attach a piece of thread or thin string (approx 25cm) to the ring and the clown, and knot.
• The game is to toss the ring and catch it on the clown’s nose.
For full details see the BB Anchors Pro Pack CR15