CR20 Stained Glass Sun-Catcher
Aim: Craft activity to produce a stained glass sun-catcher. Taken from the BB Anchors Pro Pack CR-20
• Colouring pens/pencils
• Poster paints and brushes
• 8 lollypop sticks
• Greaseproof, tracing paper or OHP foils
• 20cm of narrow ribbon
• Copy the picture on the template (or one of your own) onto greaseproof paper.
• Colour both sides of the paper.
• Trim the paper into a square the size of the lollypop sticks.
• Using PVA glue, stick painted lollypop sticks around the picture to make a frame; make sure that you make a frame both sides of the picture.
• Stick a piece of ribbon between the top two pieces of the frame to hang the picture.
• Tape the picture in the window and when the sun shines it looks like a stained glass picture.
As an alternative, copy the artwork onto an OHP foil and use OHP pens to colour these in.
- stained Glass
- sun catchers
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements