CR24 Easter Card 2
Aim: Craft activity to produce an Easter card. Taken from the BB Anchors Pro Pack CR-24
• Colouring pens/pencils
• Stiff paper/thin card160 x 130 mm size (6” x 5”)
• 6 egg box
• Copies of petals template
Leader will have to assist with cutting and putting card together
• Photocopy artwork below of the flower petals onto thin card, yellow if possible.
• Fold paper in half to a 80 x 65mm size (5” by 3”).
• Cut out the six petalled shape (ideally this should be done from yellow paper, if only white is available, then paint or colour).
• Position upper left corner of card as shown and mark where the words should go.
• Write a greeting (leaders may need to help some boys with this).
• Cut out one ‘hump’ of the egg carton then trim to a shallow cup and paint orange.
• Glue petals into position.
• Glue cup to the centre of petals
For full details see the BB Anchors Pro Pack CR24
- Easter Activities
- Easter Cards
- Easter Craft
- Easter Crafts
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements