Aim: Craft activity to produce an Easter rabbit. Taken from the BB Anchors Pro Pack CR-25
• Colouring pens/pencils/poster paints
• 6 egg box
• Photocopy the template onto card, thicker card works best.
• Cut out shape (this could be done by leader in preparation).
• Colour in the rabbit and the grass.
• Fold ends back along dotted lines, these will support the rabbit while allowing him to lean back a little.
• The purpose of the cut above the hind legs will now be realised, the legs project forward and the grass can curve back.
• Cut one cup out of an egg box.
• Bend one ‘front paw’ forward and the other back, so that the cup can be glued between them.
• Paint the cup and fill with miniature eggs or small sweets
For full details see BB Anchors Pro Pack CR25