Aim: To create a Father Christmas with moving parts Taken from the BB Anchors Pro Pack CR-28
• Colouring pens/pencils
• Glitter, scraps of tinsel etc
• 6 butterfly or stationery clips for each Father Christmas
• Hole punch
• Cotton thread
• Photocopy the template onto card.
• Colour in the Father Christmas.
• Carefully cut out all the parts with scissors.
• Fasten the pieces together with butterfly clips.
• Carefully punch a hole near the top of his hat.
• Thread a loop of cotton through his hat and hang Father Christmas from a hook or from the Christmas tree.
For full details see the BB Anchors Pro pack CR28