IGG INTEREST BADGE Guide Healthy Friendship Option 04
Recognise, discuss and understand bullying and its effects. (Role Play)
• Divide Guides into small groups/Patrols.
• Ask them to think up situations when they were bullied or when they saw someone else being bullied.
• Get them to act out the situation complete with victim and bully.
• Ask the remainder of the group to be observers and give feedback on what they saw e.g. body language such as drooping shoulders/defeated look of the victim.
• Discuss the incidents, e.g. what type of bullying took place?
• Was the person physically injured?
• How did they feel about the incident?
• How did the problem get sorted out?
• Could there have been a better solution?
- Healthy Friendship
- interest badge
- Trefoil News
- Trefoil News Autumn 2016
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements