70 Ice Skate
Challenge: Complete three continuous circuits of the ice rink. Taken from the BB Seniors Challenge Plus Pro Pack, Challenge 70
Equipment:Ice skates (most ice rinks will hire them for a small extra fee
For a novice standing up when ice skating is difficult, let alone move. Build up your courage and complete three continuous circuits.
• Where is the nearest ice rink?
• When is it open for public skating sessions?
• How much will it cost?
• How are you going to get there?
Tips I Advice:
• Clothes can get wet if you keep falling, so take along a change of clothes.
• Some ice rinks also do skating discos
For full details see BB Seniors Challenge Plus Pro Pack, Challenge 70
- challenge Plus
- ice skating
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements