Aim: To reinforce the idea of Jesus’ love. Taken from the BB Anchors Pro Pack S-11
• Colouring pencils or crayons
• Paper glue
• Safety scissors
• Thin string or wool
• Sellotape (possibly)
• Hole punch
• Leader cuts out outlines on the template. Each boy will require one complete set.
• Glue the two outlines back-to-back so that the writing can be seen – ‘Jesus’ and ‘love’.
• The boys colour in both outlines on the sides that have writing.
• Make small holes at the points indicated on the arms of the outline using a hole punch.
• Thread a length of wool or string through the holes, one from each side of the outline.
• Secure the wool/string by tying a knot and using Sellotape if needed.
For full details see BB Anchors Pro Pack S11