Challenge: Run a non-alcoholic cocktail bar for a night. Taken from the BB Seniors Challenge Plus Pro Pack, Challenge 20
• Fruit juices
• Cocktail umbrellas
• Cocktail shaker
• Think about what cocktails you would like to make. Research on the internet or in cook books for some possible recipes.
• Buy the ingredients.
• Taste test the recipes and select cocktails you are going to serve.
• Think of an event when you could make & serve cocktails, e.g. disco, BR night, other youth group etc.
• Create a bar area, make and serve the drinks.
Tips / Advice:
• Be adventurous and try some of the drinks, even if you think you don’t like them as you might be surprised!
• Experiment with the flavours.
• This could be a fundraising event where you charge for the cocktails,
• If it works well, could your company offer this as a service to others?
Safety Issues I Risk Assessment:
• No alcohol should be used in these cocktails.
• Check to see whether any members of the group have any food allergies.
For full details see the BB Seniors Challenge Plus Pro Pack, Challenge 20