Challenge: Put on a fashion show using only clothes bought from a second hand clothes shop. Taken from the BB Seniors Challenge Plus Pro Pack, Challenge 29
• Charity shop
• Go to a local charity shop, and buy some clothes from an agreed budget for a fashion show.
• Decide on the number of outfits you are going to create, and get a rough idea of the style that you want to go for.
• Visit the shop and buy the clothes.
• Adapt the clothes for style and fit.
• Now set up a cat walk and don’t forget to practise your walk!..
For full details see the BB Seniors Challenge Plus Pro Pack, Challenge 29