45 Safari Supper
Challenge: Walk between different locations to experience a culinary extravaganza. Taken from the BB Seniors Challenge Plus Pro Pack, Challenge 45
The idea of a safari supper is that you walk to different locations around your town for the different courses of a meal.
• Identify different locations that you can go to. Try asking members of the Church, other BB companies, parents etc. to open up their homes and cook for you.
• Try to arrange at least three courses.
• Arrive at a central location and walk to your first food station.
• Allow at least 20 minutes at each stop and at least 15 minutes walk between courses.
• Think about some entertainment you could put on at each stop.
Tips / Advice:
• Remember to thank everyone who cooks and welcomes you into their home.
• Don’t eat before you go out!
Safety Issues / Risk Assessment:
Large groups of people can be intimidating so be aware of how you are perceived.
For full details see the BB Seniors Challenge Plus Pro Pack, Challenge 45
- challenge Plus
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements