IGG INTEREST BADGE Brownie Healthy Friendship Option 03
Discuss how we can show good teamwork, show examples of sharing, taking turns and compromise (beach ball game)
Before the meeting
• Cover the beach ball with getting to know you questions, (see list below) use a permanent marker
• Brownies form a circle
• Throw the ball to a Brownie.
• Ask her to answer the question that is touching their left/right thumb/index/middle/ring/pinky finger.
For example, "Answer the question that is touching your right index finger".
• After the question is answered the ball is thrown to another person, and so on.
Here are suggested questions:
• What is your favourite TV show?
• What was your favourite thing to do over the summer?
• What instrument would you like to play
• If you were stranded on a deserted island what 3 things would you want to have
• What is your favourite animal / food etc
- beach ball
- Healthy Friendship
- interest badge
- Taking turns
- team work
- Trefoil News Autumn 2016
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements