82 24hr Travel
Challenge: Travel on as many different forms of transport as you can in a 24 hour period. Taken from the BB Seniors Challenge Plus Pro Pack, Challenge 82
• Travel pass
• Food & drink
• £5 each
• Brainstorm as many different forms of transport as you can think of.
• Now eliminate those that are beyond your reach.
• Think about how you can travel on as many forms of transport as you can in 24 hours and plan a route.
• You must use each mode of transport for at least one hour’s travelling time, and should stay in groups of at least three.
• For each mode of transport you are on you must take a photograph of your group, record the times, distance travelled, and the locations travelled to / from.
• lithe number of modes is tied between teams at the end of the 24 hours, groups will be judged on who travelled the furthest distance from the start.
Tips / Advice:
Plan ahead to best utilise the time that you have.
Safety Issues / Risk Assessment:
• Do not put yourself in danger.
• Hitch hiking is not a form of transport.
• Ensure this activity is supervised
For full details see the BB Seniors Challenge Plus Pro Pack, Challenge 82
- challenge Plus
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements