93 Crazy Golf
Challenge: In 30 minutes create an indoor ‘Crazy Golf Course’ and then compete in its inaugural golfing tournament. Taken from the BB Seniors Challenge Plus, Pro Pack, Challenge 93
• Golf clubs! putters
• Golf balls
If you think crazy golf is a bit tame, why not make you own? Before you build and play on your course you will need to consider:
• The room(s) the course will be in, and design it accordingly. Is the hall/room you want to use available and practical for you to setup your chosen Crazy Golf Course’ design?
• Think prior to the evening what equipment and resources you will need.
• Have a prize for the winner of the tournament.
Now avoid the bunkers!
Tips / Advice:
• Plastic/paper cups could be used into which the balls could be holed’.
• Remember golf balls are very hard, you can buy special golf balls for indoor! garden use to ensure you do not cause any damage!
Safety Issues / Risk Assessment:
• Make sure that your course does not have any unsafe / unsuitable obstacles.
• Depending upon equipment used to make the course, supervision and/or training may be required.
For full details see the BB Seniors Challenge Plus, Pro Pack, Challenge 93
- challenge Plus
- crazy Golf
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements