Challenge: To create a piece of origami. Taken from the BB Seniors Challenge Plus Pro Pack, Challenge 95
Microsoft Publisher includes patterns for several different origami paper folding projects. You can print these patterns as they are, or you can customize them by changing the colour scheme or by adding text, clip art, or other design elements. Folding instructions are included with each pattern.
1. On the File menu, click New.
2. In the New Publication task pane under New from a design, click Publications for Print.
3. Click Paper Folding Projects.
4. In the Preview Gallery on the right, click the design that you want.
5. In your publication, add any text or pictures that you want.
6. When you finish customizing your publication, click Save on the File menu to save a copy of your publication.
7. To print your publication, click Print on the File menu and select the options that you want.
8. To complete your folding project, use the folding instructions provided on the second page.
Alternatively look on You-Tube for some ideas with step by step video instructions or visit www.glynnorigami.co.uk, ‘.www.paperfolding.com, www.origami.com for lots of ideas.
Tips I Advice:
• Start with a simple design and then go onto the more complicated ideas.
• Try teaching someone else a design that you have learned.
For full details see the BB Seniors Challenge Plus Pro Pack, Challenge 95