Challenge: Make a positive appearance on a television or radio programme. Taken from the BB Seniors Challenge Plus Pro Pack, Challenge 111
Laptop for internet search
There are many ways that you could do this.....
• Make contact with a local television or radio station in response to a news item e.g. a phone-in radio show where views are being sought on a particular issue / story.
• Apply to be a contestant on a game show.
• Be part of a studio audience,
• Apply to become an extra in a TV soap.
Tips / Advice:
• Ensure that your ‘appearance and response’ are positive.
• Ensure that the ‘programme’ is appropriate for you.
For full details see the BB Seniors Challenge Plus Pro Pack, Challenge 111