NOUGHTS AND CROSSES
This is a great icebreaker game
1. Players sit in two lines (one is ‘noughts’, the other ‘crosses’) some distance apart and are numbered off
2. Between them are three rows of chairs or marked places on the floor
3. A number is called and the two players with that number race to sit in their favourite position on that noughts and crosses grid
4. Another number is called and the same happens
5. When the third number is called, one team will possibly have a got a line of three and will have won that game
6. See who wins the best of ten.