IGG Guides Games for Fun
One coin per Guide
Book per Patrol
These are a few fun icebreakers for start of a Unit meeting
1. Guides pair up
Each pair sits on the floor, back to back, with elbows interlinked
2. Then tries to stand up.
3. When you have mastered this, you can try it with 4 people, then 6 or 8
1. Walk the full length of the hall with a book on your head
2. The Guide who walks the furthest become the Unit champion
Roll a Penny
1. Mark a starting line and see who can roll a penny the furthest
Two feet, two hands
1. Guides get into groups of three.
2. The challenge is for the group to get themselves from one end of the room to the other with only one pair of hands and one pair of feet touching the floor.
- Games for Fun
- Ice breaker games
- Trefoil News
- Trefoil News Autumn 2016
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements