Go Natural - Making the Most of Yourself
Look at the ingredients in some of the products you are using and investigate what they all are. Try two natural recipes for facial cleansers, masks, moisturisers or hair conditioners. Discuss what they were like to use and how they made your skin or hair feel.
- Medium apple (grated) 1T lemon juice, 2tsp honey.
- lemon juice and hot water in equal amounts
- honey, milk, yoghurt and ground sesame seeds in equal portions
facecloth, bowl, towel
- Mix honey, lemon juice and apple together and apply paste to face and wait for 10 minutes, then wash off with tepid water. This mixture is a good moisturiser for oily, acne-prone skin.
- Mayonnaise can be massaged into a clean, damp face and throat whenever skin is dehydrated from exposure to sun, wind or winter cold.
- mix lemon juice and hot water in equal amounts and wash
- Mix milk, honey, yoghurt and sesame seeds together and apply to face and wait 10 minutes then wash off with tepid water.
- Living Well
- Making the most of yourself
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements