IGG Guide Crafts for Fun
1. Cut out the center of doily.
2. Spray the back of doily with repositionable adhesive and let dry.
3. Apply doily ring to top or bottom of pumpkin, pressing to secure. If necessary, cut slits in doily so it will lie flat against pumpkin.
4. Apply small amount of paint using a stencil brush and dabbing motion.
5. Allow paint to dry slightly; carefully remove doily.
- crafts for fun
- halloweeen crafts
- Trefoil News
- Trefoil News Winter 2016
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements