IGG Guide Games for Fun
Donut per person
Skeleton (or similar)
Circles for nose
Blutak to stick on noses
Cauldron and halloween bucket
Pieces of paper with either trick or treat wrote on them and Cauldron on one and boo on the other.
Bite the Donut
• Make a clothes line with string.
• Thread ring donuts across the line.
• A few lines might be necessary depending on numbers.
• The girls have to try to limbo under and bite their donut.
Pin the nose on the skeleton
• A large skeleton from Choice or Euro shop.
• Cut a large coloured circle and girls have to try to stick the nose as close to where nose should be.
Trick or Treat
• Pass the bucket containing papers around the circle and when music stops, the girl must take a note.
• If it is boo or trick, they pick a forfeit and if it's treat or Cauldron, the pick a treat from the Cauldron.
- Games for Fun
- trick or treat
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements