To complete all the requirements for the Outdoor Plus Badge
This is more for the older and experience Cubs in the Pack.
1. Hold the Outdoor Challenge
2. Help a less experienced Cub Scout during their first Camp
3. Know how to prepare for a one-day exped to the countryside, talk to them about what they need to pack. i.e. correct clothing, footwear, first aid kit and food and drink.
4. Spend 2 nights away on a residential experience with other Cubs, these nights are in addition to the nights away used for the Outdoor Challenge.
5. Plan and set up a tracking course using signs and compass bearings, should be at least 1km.
- camp plan
- Helping others
- Outdoor Challenge
- Plan a camp
- Outdoor Plus - Expedition preparation
- Outdoor Plus - Journey
- Outdoor Plus - Plan and Run