Patrol Team Building
Scouts work in their patrol to complete the list of instructions. First to complete list wins.
Split troop into their patrols.
Each patrol is given the same list of instructions:
1. All girls stand on their right leg.
2. The boys sit on the floor.
3. The youngest participant closes one eye.
4. The tallest participant lies on the floor (exception from point 1 and/or 2).
5. Line up in order of height with the shortest person first.
6. The third from the end has all participant's neckerchiefs around his/her right arm.
7. All shout "HURRAY" when the above is complete (all at once).
All instructions must be complete simultaineously to win.
- Ice breaker
- patrol challenge
- team building
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements