Marshmallows on skewers, covered in chocolate and sprinkles. Very easy to make and very tasty!
Chocolate (enough for the number of boys)
Packets of marshmallows (you need 6 per boy for 2 sticks)
Hundreds and thousands to decorate
1. Break the chocolate into pieces and place in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water. Leave until the chocolate has melted.
2. Thread 3 marshmallows onto a wooden skewer and spoon some of the melted chocolate over the marshmallows to coat. Gently shake off any excess chocolate.
3. Sprinkle with hundreds and thousands to cover the chocolate completely. Place the skewers on a cooling rack.
4. Repeat with the rest of the marshmallows to make as many swizzle sticks per boy you want.
5. Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes until set.