IGG INTEREST BADGE Brownie Healthy Friendship Option 01
1 Examine how people can care for one another ( Friendship Kit)
Candy Heart wrapped in Clingfilm
Word Card (see overleaf)
Polo mint wrapped in Clingfilm
Aim of Badge
To have a deeper understanding of how to be a good friend
This Badge has 5 options of which 5 must be completed
Introduction Friendship Kit
Make a friendship kit to remind Brownies of what it takes to be a trustworthy friend
• Give each Brownies a large label and ziplock bag
• Put label on the badge
• Write “Friendship Kit” on the label and decorate it
• Place the items on the list below inside the bag
• Give each Brownie a copy of the list (see overleaf) and put it in the friendship kit, too
• Ask the Brownies to take their friendship kit home and tell their family what each thing in the kit stands for
Be a Trustworthy Friend
Tape- Stick up for your friend.
Bandage- Never let a friend do anything to harm herself.
Button- “Button your lips” and keep a secret for a friend.
Candy Heart- Have the courage to do the right thing.
Word Card: Truth- Remember to always speak the truth. Be honest and sincere with your friend.
Eraser- Everyone makes mistakes. Forgive a friend’s mistakes.
Mint- A trustworthy friend is worth
Attachments/Template needed for activity? Yes
- care for one another
- friendship Kit
- Interest Badge Brownie Healthy Friendship
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements