Easter Crafts : 3D Easter Eggs
Printer for template
light weight card
crayons (or paint, markers, etc)
This is a cute, simple paper craft that results in a 3D ornament you can hang around the room.
• Print a copy of template per Brownie (see overleaf)
• Give each Brownie a full sheet,
• Each Six will require colours and scissors
• Brownies colour in eggs as desired
• Each pair of eggs should be coloured in identical design.
• Cut out the egg shapes
• Cut the dotted line on each egg right up to the centre.
• Pick out the two matching eggs.
• To assemble craft, slide the eggs together, (top to bottom)
• Glue a ribbon or thread onto the top (or hole punch a small hole and tie a ribbon through.
• sparkles or sparkle glue.
• Water Colour Paint wash
• Colour details with wax crayon (cheap crayons work better than Crayola’s) water colour paint over top of the whole egg. The paint won't stick to the wax crayon.
Trefoil News Spring Edition 2017
Attachments/Template needed for activity? Yes