IGG Ladybird Crafts for Fun
Polish Mother’s Day Card
A5 blank card
sheet of petals/flowers
In Poland, Mother’s Day is celebrated on 26th of May, the same day every year. Traditionally, a card is made with paper flowers (known as Laurka) and a verse inside.
• Draw out a sheet of petals/flowers for Ladybirds to cut out and decorate on one side only.
• Ladybirds can then glue the flowers to the front or the inside of the card to make a posy of flowers.
• Write “Happy Mother’s Day” on the front or inside of the card depending on where the flowers are glued.
• Or alternatively in polish “szystkiego Najlepszego z okazji Dnia Mamy”
Trefoil News Spring 2017
- crafts for fun
- mothers day
- Trefoil News
- Trefoil News Spring Edition 2017
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements