IGG Games for Fun
Easter Bunny Hops
Mini Easter eggs
A fun Game for Easter
• Ladybirds line up at one end of the room facing the leader at the other end.
• Leader: “Bunny says, ‘Take 2 hops’. The Ladybirds jump two hops towards the leader.
• The leader should vary the number of hops given. A bit like Simon says, Ladybirds can only hop the number of hops once “Bunny says”.
• Any ladybird who jumps without “Bunny says” returns to the start.
• When all the ladybirds make it up to the Leader, consider sharing out some mini-easter eggs.
• Remember “Caring is sharing”.
Trefoil News Spring Edition 2017
- active games
- Easter Activities
- easter games
- Games for Fun
- Trefoil News
- Trefoil News Spring Edition 2017
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements