IGG FLY: Compulsory Challenge 06
Eat a vegetable/fruit plate ( Easter eggs)
Small Paper/plastic plates
Coloured sheets of A4size paper
Selection of fruits (washed)
Plastic forks or cocktail sticks
Ask the Ladybirds to sit in a circle and, in turn, tell everyone else what their favourite fruit or vegetable is and see how many of them all like the same ones. Explain the importance of trying to eat 5 different types of fruit/veg every day to grow healthy and strong. Explain that they are going to make an easter egg out of the different fruits and vegetables and put the pieces on a paper plate. They will get to eat the “Egg” at the end!
• Photocopy Easter Eggs (see overleaf)
• Each girl gets a plate and an oval shape
• Cut out Easter eggs to fit on the plate.
• Explain to the girls that they are going to decorate their Easter egg with fruit
• The girls then select their fruits using plastic forks or cocktail sticks and decorate their eggs.
Trefoil News Spring 2017
- Healthy Eating
- Trefoil News
- Trefoil News Spring Edition 2017
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements