Crafts with Shells
Scallop Shells (available for sale at www.bakerross.ie)
Paint /or markers
This a great way to use sea shells.
• Ask the Ladybirds to pick a colour.
• Give each Ladybird a paint brush and the colour of their choice.
• Paint the shell.
• Ask the Ladybird to pick another colour, when dry use a cotton bud to make the dots
• Give each Ladybird some playdough and make two round balls with play dough one bigger than the other one for the body one for the head.
• Stick on the eyes and attach painted shell to the back
Trefoil News Summer Edition 2017