IGG Guide INNOVATOR: Compulsory Challenge Lifeskills ADVENTURE
To show the girls that with a couple of ingredients you can make a food that will help a starving child
See food list opposite
This mixture has been used to save many children from starvation:
• 50g of natural peanut butter
• 50g non-fat dry milk powder
• 50g honey
• 50g oats
• Optional sunflower seeds, currants, raisins and other dried fruit
• Mix the peanut butter, milk powder and honey in a bowl.
• Add optional extra ingredients:
• Spread oats on a plate
• roll the mixture into little bars (use clean hands or spoons) about the size of an adult’s little finger.
• Then, coat each bar with the oats by rolling the bars on the plate.
• Place the ready bars on a clean plate and share around afterwards for everyone to taste.
IGG Outreach Pack 2008
Attachments/Template needed for activity?
- choice challenge
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements