Make a Musical Instrument (Maraca)
one or two paper plates per girl,
dried beans, rice or popcorn
paint, markers or crayons,
crepe paper streamers (optional)
Introduction: The aim of this badge is to explore the performing arts
This Badge has 6 options of which 6 must be completed
• Put a handful of dried beans, rice or popcorn on a paper plate.
• Staple another paper plate securely on top of it.
• You can use a single plate for each Maraca instead by folding a paper plate in half
• Adding the beans, then stapling the rim to itself
• Decorate the maracas with crayons, markers or paint.
• Optional: Staple long crepe paper streamers to the maracas
IGG Outreach Pack 2008
Attachments/Template needed for activity? No