Complete 3 to 4 physical activities in your Unit including take part in a beanbag game and going for a ramble. (rabbit without a house)
Aim of Badge To encourage physical activity
This Badge has 3 options of which 3 must be completed
RABBIT WITHOUT A HOUSE
• Pick one Ladybird to be “it” (the rabbit without a house)
• Divide the others into teams of 3
• Each team makes a rabbit in a house by two girls holding hands (the house) and one (the rabbit) standing inside them.
• Leader calls “Find a house”
• All the rabbits, including the one without a house, have to run to find another house
• The rabbit left without a house becomes “it”.
IGG Outreach Pack 2008
Template needed: No