Carry out routine fire safety check and make a fire escape plan for your home using EDITH
Aim of Badge
To build awareness of fire safety.
This Badge has 10 options of which 10 must be completed
• Carry out a fire safety check in guide hall
• Include Guides in the check
• Explain why it is important to check fire doors, extinguishers etc. regularly
• Give each Guide paper and pens
• Each Guide to draw a plan of the interior of their own homes
• Ask Guides to mark on their drawings where the exits are
• Highlight the possible escape routes
Discuss Why is it important for us all the have a family fire escape/ evacuation plan at home
Attachments/Template needed for activity?