Photo Scavenger Hunt
Working in Patrols; Scouts are given a set of cards and challenged to go off around the town and take photographs to match the subject on the card.
1. Give each Patrol a set of cards with different pictures on.
2. Patrols are given an agreed period of time to take photos around the game area that match the cards.
3. Cards can be non specific and open to interpretation with extra points for creativity.
4. Leaders patrol the game area and can give Yellow/Red Cards to teams for any transgressions of the rules; which will lead to points discussions at the end
- local knowledge
- photo,photography, camera,
- scavenger Hunt
- Teamwork - Goal