IGG Ladybird Crafts for Fun
Christmas crafts: Santa’s Beard and Make an Advent Calendar
Santa template on white card (see overleaf)
Crayons or colouring pencils
Cotton wool balls
Advent calendar templates (2) on white card (see overleaf)
Brass split pins
• Santa template on white card (see overleaf)
• Crayons or colouring pencils
• Cotton wool balls
1. Give each Ladybird a template and let them colour in the head and the hat.
2. Using the glue, the Ladybirds can put the cotton wool balls on the circles marked.
Christmas Advent Calendar
• Advent calendar templates (2) on white card (see overleaf)
• Colouring pencils or crayons
• Brass split pins
1. Giving each Ladybird a front and a back to the advent calendar, let them colour it in as they see fit.
2. When they are finished give them a pair of scissors to cut out the two circles (with supervision).
3. Assist each Ladybird by putting the brass split pin into the centre to bring the circles together.
4. Let them spin the back around to show how the countdown to Christmas works.
Acknowledgement/Source: Winter Trefoil News 2017
- advent calendar
- christmas crafts
- crafts for fun
- Trefoil News Winter 2017
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements