IGG Guides Games for Fun
I am and I like
Help Guides to concentrate and express themselves with this active memory game.
1. Ask the Guides to stand in a circle.
2. Choose one Guide to start the game and ask them to say their name and make a movement demonstrating what they love to do most. Some ideas are dancing, climbing, swimming, chatting and sleeping.
3. The Guide to their right then repeats the movement before saying their own name and doing their own movement.
4. This continues around the circle with each Guide copying all the moves that were made before them before adding their own name and movement. The last person has the trickiest job of remembering all of the movements!
5. If they’re finding that easy, ask them to work backwards and only repeat every second person’s movement.
- active games
- Games for Fun
- interest badge
- Trefoil News Winter 2017
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements