Snowball Fight - Taken from the YouShape 2018 resources
Paper - A5 sized sheets
1. Ask your cubs to write down or draw a picture of an activity they would really like to try.
2. Next ask them to scrunch up their idea into the smallest paper snowball they can possibly scrunch.
3. Let the snowball fight commence!
4. After a few minutes of snowball throwing stop the group in their tracks. Ask them to pick up the snowball closest to them, taking it in turns read out the ideas on the paper.
5. Note down their ideas, and use them in your future programme planning.
Note: You can develop further and use different coloured paper for different idea categories, such as trips, badges and activities.
For additional resources, visit scouts.org.uk/youshape