IGG Brownie Crafts for Fun
Mothers Day Flower Pot
Small clay pot
Green, yellow paint
Black permanent marker
Small paint brush
White paint (optional)
Lacquer spray (optional)
Bag of wipes
Seed or small plant
• Start at the top with painting the white lettering at the top of the pot or this can be done using a black or gold marker.
• Using your thumb, start painting on the yellow thumb prints around the pot.
• Before the next step Brownies need to clean off the paint with wipes/tissues
• Paint on the green thumb prints
• Once these are done, use the black marker to draw the flower stems and the design around the bumble bees
• The same picture can go on the back of the pot too
• Once all painting is done, use the lacquer spray on the pot so that the paint does not come off
• Leave to dry until next meeting
• Fill the pot with clay and some seeds or a little plant.
Filled with an Easter egg or series of small Easter eggs.
Attachments/Template needed for activity? No
- Branch Weekend 2018
- Brownie Crafts
- mothers day
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements