Mothers Day Flower Pot
Small clay pot
Green, yellow paint
Black permanent marker
Small paint brush
White paint (optional)
Lacquer spray (optional)
Bag of wipes
Seed or small plant
• Start at the top with painting the white lettering at the top of the pot or this can be done using a black or gold marker.
• Using your thumb, start painting on the yellow thumb prints around the pot.
• Before the next step Brownies need to clean off the paint with wipes/tissues
• Paint on the green thumb prints
• Once these are done, use the black marker to draw the flower stems and the design around the bumble bees
• The same picture can go on the back of the pot too
• Once all painting is done, use the lacquer spray on the pot so that the paint does not come off
• Leave to dry until next meeting
• Fill the pot with clay and some seeds or a little plant.
Filled with an Easter egg or series of small Easter eggs.
Attachments/Template needed for activity? No