IGG SPECIAL FOCUS Guide Sustainable Development Goal 03 (SDG’S)
No. 3. Good Health and Well-being (Activity 3 Make a Stress Ball)
Strong large balloons –water balloons are too thin
Corn-starch or Flour
Aim Please refer to Leaders introduction (IGG Guide Special Focus No 3 (Leaders Introduction to Activities)
Make a Stress Ball
Discuss stress – what is it? What causes it? How can we deal with it?
• Working in pairs, the girls blow up the balloon and leave it untied.
• Slowly fill the funnel with flour, letting it enter the balloon.
• Fill the balloon to about 8 cm
• Squeeze out the excess air
• Tie the balloon as close to the flour as you can
• Cut off any excess balloon
• If it seems thin, cover with a second balloon
• Write name in permanent marker
• When both Guides have their stress ball ready, let them play with it!
Finish with a short relaxation exercise
Attachments/Template needed for activity? No
- Branch Weekend 2018
- IGG SPECIAL FOCUS Sustainable Development Goals (SDG’S)
- Interest Badge Guide Healthy Mind
- Interest Badge, Guide Healthy Mind, SDG
- stress balls
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements