1. Find out your skin type and know how to follow a good skin care routine (Skin Types and Skin Care)
Handout on Products
Copy of Skin Care quiz
Selection of Cleansers, moisturisers etc
Blotting or Tissue paper
Aim of Badge
To encourage a good Skin Care routine
This Badge has 6 options of which 6 must be completed
Every person’s skin is unique, but there are a few common skin types. The following activities will help you to identify where you skin fits in the most. The three main skin types are commonly referred to as
• Photocopy copies of the attached information and poster (see overleaf)
• Start by asking the Guides a question
• Do you like music?
• Most likely everyone likes music so now ask each person what sort of music they like?
• Expect that many people like different types of music
• Now explain that while everyone likes music we can see there are many types of music
• In the same way we all have skin but we all also have different skin types.
This above activity can be completed replacing Music with Sports
Skin Types and Skin Care (see overleaf)
Recognising Your Skin Type (see overleaf)
How much product poster (see overleaf)
Skin Care Quiz (see overleaf) for instructions on how to play
Attachments/Template needed for activity? Yes 6pages