IGG DISCOVER: Becoming a Ladybird Guide 07
7. Know the Ladybird Guide Promise and Sign (Promise Cups)
Basic plastic cup size 20cl
Double sized tape
Explain the Ladybird Guide Promise
I will try to do my best, to love my God* and help other people.”
*The word "God" can be replaced by the word "faith" according to one's spiritual beliefs.
Design a Ladybird Promise Party Cup
• Print out the cup sleeve template (see overleaf) onto white card
• Ladybirds colour in the Promise pin using the correct colours
• Ladybird then decorate their cup in their own style.
• Once finished roughly cut out leaving spare around the outline
• Don’t forget to put Ladybird’s name on the blank side
• Laminate the design
• Then cut carefully around the outline
• Use double sided tape, glue or a stapler to fasten the handles together
You could use sticky back plastic instead of a laminator to protect the cup sleeve.
The sleeve is designed to fit a Tesco/Dunne’s Stores basic plastic cup size 20cl
With the Ladybirds decide how to use their Promise Cups during the Promise Ceremony
- Branch Weekend 2018
- ladybird Promise
- Promise Ceremony
- promise cup
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements