IGG Ladybird Crafts for Fun
Full sized shredded wheat (allow at least half a shredded wheat per ladybird)
Cadburys chocolate eggs
Easter Chicks (Dealz or Mr Price)
Introduction This is a craft to make a Birds Nest
• Melt the cooking chocolate
• Mix with shredded wheat (as with making rice crispie buns
• Divide into bun cases
• Create a hole in the middle of the mixture large enough to fit 2 or 3 eggs
• Place chick on the side of nest while chocolate mix is still somewhat wet so it will stick as it dries.
Attachments/Template needed for activity?
- Branch Weekend 2018
- Easter Egg
- IGG Ladybird Crafts for fun
- Ladybird Craft For Fun
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements