No. 5 Tie you shoelaces Tying shoe Laces)
Card or Cereal Boxes
Pencils / Markers
Aim of Badge: To practice traditional Guiding Skills
This Badge has 17 options of which 4 must be completed.
For every additional 4 options you complete, you achieve another badge
Learn how to tie your shoelace.
• Give each Brownies a A4 size card, pencil, scissors, and lace
• Brownie to trace their shoe shape on the card
• Cut out the shoe shape
• Using punch, make eight holes in the piece of card
• Leader demonstrate how to lace shoes
• Brownies practice lacing their shoe
• Leaders will need to work in small group to help the Brownies learn to tie up shoes.
• This is another way of doing it as most girls don’t have runners with laces