IGG INTEREST BADGE BROWNIE GUIDING TRADITIONS Option 09
No.9 Wrap a Parcel ( Wrapping a parcel)
Box to wrap
Wrapping paper / Cloth Material / wall paper
Aim of Badge: To practice traditional Guiding Skills
This Badge has 17 options of which 4 must be completed.
For every additional 4 options you complete, you
achieve another badge
Learn how to wrap a parcel.
• Divide the Unit into pairs
• Brownies can pick out the item they want to wrap. (look at old boxes lying around or ask them to bring in an item)
• Have a selection of wrapping paper / cloth material / wall paper and get them to pick which one they would like to us
• Ensure they have enough to cover the item being wrapped
• Encourage the pairs to work together for taping their parcel
• Complete by added ribbon or something decorative on top of the item they have wrapped.
- Branch Weekend 2018
- Interest Badge Brownie Guiding Traditions
- wrapping a parcel
- wrapping paper
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements