St Patrick's Day
Activities to learn about, and celebrate, St Patrick's day.
- Shamrock cut out
- Vanilla ice cream
- Pretzels (3pp)
- Rolos (1 pp)
- White chocolate
- Green food colouring
- Bowl/spoons/boiling water
1. Explain a bit about what St Patrick's day is etc.
2. Play 'Find the Shamrock' - using a cut out shamrock, hide around the hall/grounds, whoever finds it, re-hides it, repeat as long as you wish.
3. Baby Guinness - Vanilla ice cream coke floats.
4. Make Shamrock biscuits - take 3x pretzels and layout, put a Rolo over the middle and microwave for a few seconds until melted. Cover in melted white chocolate (with green food colouring), allow to set.
5. Complete a St. Patrick's themed wordsearch (lots online).
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements