Make simple tulip flowers from a straw and coloured paper - great for Mother's Day.
tulip flower pattern
green paper straws
1. Print off the tulip flower pattern. Cut it out and use it to trace your tulip flower onto colored construction paper. Cut out the tulip flower.
2. Accordion fold the flower folding it 4 times. Punch a hold in the center of the folded flower with your hole punch.
3. Unfold the tulip flower and fit your green paper straw in and out through the holes of the tulip.
4. Cut out two thin leaves from green construction paper. Add glue to the bottom of each leaf and wrap them around the bottom of the paper straw.
- Mothering Sunday
- mothers day
- Creative - Craft
- Skills - Creative activity