Questions about home recycling
Questions to get Cubs to think about what they could try to do at home to reduce water or energy used
Hand out sheet (attached) containing questions below.
Ask them to discuss together and then each to pick one to improve on at home.
- Do you leave the taps on when brushing your teeth?
- Do you have baths or showers?
- How long do you spend in the shower?
- How full are your recycling bins when collected?
- Do you recycle all your plastics/paper/tins/glass?
- Do you have Energy Saving light bulbs or the old style light bulbs?
- Do you turn lights off when you leave a room empty?
- Do you shut down computers/laptops when you finish with them?
- Do you leave your Digital/Satellite box turned on when you turn your T.V. off?
- Energy conservation
- Environmental Conservation - Reduce